Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Cup!

So I've never really been one to rant and rave on the internet, but...

I fail to see why this
is such a big problem for some people. I mean to me, it's holiday enough for me, but to be totally honest, if you're really getting that worked up over a holiday cup because it's declaring a "war on Christmas" or it simply doesn't meet your unrealistically tacky expectations of 'festive', you have a bit of a problem. Christmas is the time of giving, not complaining about your $4.75 Grande Caramel Macchiato just because it's something different.

Personally, I think it's a very nice holiday cup, and when you're finished with your coffee, just rinse it out and put your own holiday design, it's not that hard to draw a snowman and paint it in. Or better yet, just be thankful you have the funds to be able to get a cup of coffee! There are some people this holiday season who will be thankful for a clean glass of water even, yet you complain about a red cup...

So the moral of the story is...
There is no moral and if you're really that upset about a simple cup, then you need to reevaluate your life.

~Marzipan♥

1 comment: