Friday, December 4, 2015

Question Corner with Marzipan!

Well, it's that time of the week again! Friday!

So today's question is a pretty good question and very seasonally appropriate!

What's your thought on handmade gifts versus store-bought gifts? And is money or gift cards really a "not thought through" gift?"

And yes: This is my opinion. If you don't like it then that's on you. Now, I think that a handmade gift speaks volumes compared to a store-bought gift. A handmade gift actually means that they took time out of their day to make you something meaningful as opposed to buying something effortlessly and putting it in a bag. 

Now yes, there are some things like laptops, iPods, and such that you can't make at a moment's notice. But things like socks, hats, scarves, cowls, shirts, pants, those things can be made and sometimes (cheesy incoming) you can just feel the love that they put into it. I realize that not everyone posses the ability to make a gift for someone, but in all honesty, I don't really think that appearance is everything. I've gotten gifts from adults and children alike that wasn't necessarily up to par on society's standard of 'beautiful', but I don't really care. And that's one of the glorious things about being [Tuesday's topic], you really don't care about physical appearances.



Well, that one wasn't as long as I was planning, but did it answer your question? I hope so!

Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment