Thursday, December 31, 2015

The New Year!!!!

Hey everyone! So if you recall, I do like to change up the look of the channel depending on the season/holiday, and I know a lot of places have really wonky weather this winter (alliteration is awesome!), but the general feel of New Year's where I'm concerned is light blues, fluffy snow, and just a cozy new winter feel! Anyways, on with my blurb!

I don't know about you guys, but I like making New Year's Resolutions - it gives me something to look forward to in 2016 and gives me an opportunity to change myself for the good. So I figured why not let you guys in on what I have planned for my new year! Here we go!

1.Drop at least 30 pounds!
I know this one is really cliche and everyone aspires to drop weight in the new year, but for me it's kind of a personal thing. I've never really been unhealthy, but I feel like I could do better, especially in the cardio department. Don't get me wrong, I can dance for ages (shout out to all the dancers and thespians!), but when it comes to running, I am horribly unfit. I know there's a difference, but in Pan's mind, if you can dance, you should be able to run! So bring it on!

2. Start writing again!
If you guys remember a while back, one of my first blurbs was about practicing something you love, and mine is writing. Now, I have this other blog that let's you write stories and publish them online so others can read them, and I did that while I was in high school, and I've just had so many ideas to not write them so others can read them! 
3.Use my YouTube for something other than watching videos!
I've had YouTube for about eleven years now, and I mainly use it for watching vloggers and game content, and I've figured that everyone has to start somewhere, so why don't I start in 2016?
4. Positive vibes!
This is surprising for some people because apparently I'm positive and always want to see someone smile. Well, that's because I constantly put myself down. Not to the point where I want to self-harm (which you shouldn't do because I love you all and you're wonderfully beautiful), but to the point where I don't even see myself as '12 year-old with pigtails' cute. And before you start thinking it, no I don't want to look like a model or anything, I just want to feel better about myself.
5. Start looking for a part-time job and begin college!
This goes back to another beginning blurb. As many of you may know, I took a gap year where I just wanted to sort my life out and really figure out where I wanted to be in life, so the most work I've done is sorting cans and taking them to the junkyard and that's about it. Not really enough to support an education (an education in recycling maybe), so I'm going to really try to get a functioning job in society!
6. Secret!
I'm not really ready to put this out there in full detail yet, but I have nodded to it in another post.
7. Get a license/passport!
"Pan's in the '97 line and doesn't have a license? I'm 16 and driving by myself!" Okay well good for you, but I do have reasons to not have my license yet. When I hit about year 10, I put my education before everything: I only have a few close friends, been single since year 10, and never really went to and parties or social events with my peers. Add that on to the fact that neither my family nor I have the money to pay for another car and nowhere to park it and you have the answer. As for the passport, I just want to get out of this country, see the world. I was on a plane to Florida once and just thought it was the most amazing experience and if I could travel again, I totally would *looks to England*.
8. Do a little maturing >.<
GROWING OLD DOESN'T MEAN GROWING UP! However, I probably should act like I'm turning 20 in two years and not like an antisocial 14 year-old who plays too much Minecraft...
9. Hopefully make more vlogs!
Aside from the ungodly long uploading time and constant recording, I'd really like to learn how to edit and make more vlogs for you guys, granted you want them! Maybe QCwM will turn into vlogs...!
10. Start dancing again?
Okay, I wanted to give this a little more time to think about it, but I really miss dancing and being goofy on a stage! High school theater was so much fun and if I could go back to high school I would spent all my time in theater! This also ties in with wanting to drop 30 lbs since dancing is an awesome way to build cardio and lose weight, granted it's something like jazz or hip hop and not ballet. If you want killer legs though: BALLET.


So those are my resolutions! What are yours? Let me know in the comments and maybe share this with a friend!
And always remember guys: these things don't have to start exactly on midnight - give yourself some room for error, you can't change habits in one night! You have a whole year, so jut take it low and when you see yourself starting to slip up, just sigh and restart! There are 366 days in 2016, not all of them are going to be perfect.


Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

REMINDER: HAVE FUN TODAY, BUT PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES AND YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't decided if I'm making any resolutions this year ...

    ReplyDelete