Tuesday, January 5, 2016

How far - Tumblr Tuesday!

Hey guys, so I have a bit of a headache, and all I want to do is lay in bed and write in my journal until I fall asleep and it's even kinda hard to type, but I'm gonna get back on my schedule with Tumblr Tuesday, which features this post!


And it got me thinking: why do people make such a big deal about how far you've gone with the opposite sex? Does it matter? I realize that not everyone is obsessed with my sex life, but still; isn't that something that should stay private? So many questions!
Why do they want to know?
Why are they so persistent about it?
Are they a doctor and care about my health?
Are you an angel that's going to tell me that I'm going to give birth to the second coming of Christ and the only way for that to happen is to abstain from sex?

Last one got kinda deep, so I'm just gonna go and sleep..


Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

1 comment:

  1. I have a question for you:
    If you could have anything (real or imagined) what would it be and how would you go about obtaining it?

    Plus --- why does it have to be a hot drink? Lol. =D

    ReplyDelete