Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Future!

So I'm not gonna lie to you guys...I didn't really do much this week.
*JUDGING BEGINS*
But what I did do this week was a lot of thinking, specifically where I want to take this madness that I spend my weekends doing. So, here are three things that can be expected:

Vlogs
Not a ton more vlogs, but I do want to do at least one vlog a week posted on my Facebook page. I would post these on YouTube, but that's an entirely different blurb for an entirely different day!

Life Updates
I realize that this lifestyle blog (yes, this is a lifestyle blog) hasn't been about much lifestyle lately, but that will change in a few month's time - there will be a lot of changes in my house in the coming months and I'll try my best to keep you guys up to speed on everything (because my life is so interesting...)

Question Corner with Marzipan
This is something I want to keep going, and there will be a video I'll put on Facebook probably tomorrow or Saturday answering a question my mum asked me the other day, but I just don't have anymore questions to answer, so all I can do is remain hopeful!

Something I think you guys should know is that even if most content in the future ends up being vlogs, if there are things I don't want to speak of and instead write about (which sidenote just gave me another blog idea), I'll do that.

Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment