Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Ten Facts About Me!

Hey guys! So considering that I've a bit of a crisis going on with QCwM which you can all read about on my Facebook page if you want (why not click that like button too..^^), so instead of answering a question why not tell you guys about the ten facts I listed about myself in The Introduction! 

*here we go!*

1.) I have had only one true love interest since I started high school.
Not even joking, I had only one true crush. They don't live in the same state as me, but we do still talk and he was very happy of  my graduating.2.)I get uncomfortable with too much unwanted attention.
I don't aspire to be someone who is well known, I just hope that younger generations who read this or inexperienced young adults can learn from my mistakes. And as I sit gasping from choking on an apple, I hope that will teach you to eat slowly and chew thoroughly because nothing hurts worse than an whole chunk of apple being stuck in your throat.3.) I am currently learning Korean and brushing up on my Japanese.
I have friends who live in other countries, and this goes back to being a xenophile and I also just love to learn. Oh! I have another blog post to make about this probably on Thursday!4.)My dream house is a flat in Central London with my friend.
This is the same friend that got me the hoodie with a picture from my Instagram on it and I can't wait to show you guys!5.) A lot of people think I'm from another country because I have an accent. I was born in the States, but since I speak two different languages, I sound foreign.
 This goes back to my 'speaking different languages thing' - for some reason it changed the way I sound (Note: You can't hear it in my videos or irl because I make a mental effort to sound American)6.) My favourite thing to do is sit in my bed and watch YouTubers like Markiplier or AmazingPhil/danisnotonfire.
There are others that I love to watch like Tyler Oakley, Louise Pentland, and Daz_Games to name a few.7.) I'm a bit of an introvert.
My mum says I'm a situational introvert, but the way I describe it is this: I can do  about two hours of social interaction before I need to be by myself for about six hours. Not really good for making friends, but I have tons online, and online friends are still friends!8.) I can say my ABCs backwards in less than two seconds.
Because in the American South, if there was one thing we took seriously when I was a kid it was how well you knew your ZYXs.9.) My dream job is to work at some kind of radio station or to have my own podcast.
Kids, your dream job will fluctuate multiple times before you make a set-in-stone decision. I still want to have a podcast one day, but I also (mainly) want to be a journalist.10.) I want to go to school for either social media or psychology.
I want a major in Broadcast journalism and focus most of that into either social media (such as YouTube) or radio.

And that's all she wrote (Quite literally!) - I don't lead a very exciting life, but I can definitely say for sure I'm excited for the future! Well, that's all from me, I will see you guys on Tuesday for what may be the first QCwM vlog! Whoa whoa Waffles that's exciting!


Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment