Monday, March 28, 2016

The Change!

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a while, but hey, wifi is a series of tubes that always seems to mess up here. Anyways, I'm not here to complain about my terrible wifi.

So as you can probably guess from the title, I think it's time for a little bit of change in my life, specifically with my face. Don't worry I'm not talking about plastic surgery my face isn't *that* bad..., I'm talking about all the makeup I own but don't use!

So I was cleaning my room when I came across a box under my end table filled with the makeup I've gotten from friends, family Hi family♥, or just as samples.

Now I don't usually wear makeup, and if I do then it's just some mascara and a little bit of lip gloss, so I don't think it's healthy to have this much makeup


and not use most of it. I know for a fact that I've used most of it in theatre class, but I mean, I have at least 13 different shades of lipstick, 36 lip glosses, 40 eye shadows, 2 tubes of mascara, 2 kinds of eyeliner and BB Cream. I have tons of blush contour, eye shadow, and eyeliner brushes as well, so I thought why not start wearing some of it? Makeup shouldn't just be for fine arts, and honestly I thought the most entertaining part of theatre was doing makeup.

It's also the same thing about clothes for me. I own about six different dresses and three or four pairs of heels, but I don't really wear them. I know it's just now spring, but in the past I would wear black clothes and heavy jackets in the spring and now that I'm getting older I think it's time for me have a more mature sense of style.

Still going to keep my Y'all Need Jesus shirt because let's be real: I live by that motto.


Okay, so guess what?

Don't think the fun has to end - explore outside of your box and don't be afraid to feel like a QUEEN!

Always nice to have a good moral, yeah?

Stay sweet everyone!
~Marzipan♥

No comments:

Post a Comment